1. Part Refund will be made should an be temporarily out of stock or no longer available.
2. You will be contacted by phone and/or email to offer you an alternative, replacement item.
3. If you decline this offer, you will be refunded the amount immediately via your PayPal account.
1. If you wish to cancel your order, this should be done in the first instance by phoning 01268-727877 within 12 hours then confirming this in writing by sending an email to: email@example.com (within 12 hours)
2. Should your payment have been finalised prior to cancellation, a full refund will be made.
3. In the event of late cancellation, as full Refund will be made provided the goods have not been dispatched.