BASILDON CLICK AND COLLECT
This message comes to you from our Lockdown position, at home in Benfleet, Essex. Due to age and state of health, we have been tucked safely away since 30th March. fortunately we have a Super Staff Team who are keeping the business afloat and ensuring you get the products you want, how you like them and whenever the craving grabs you.
We are sorry that for so many the closure of our shops has meant that instead of popping in for your goodies, you have had to pay for delivery charges and we have been exercising our minds on how to save you this expense.
It may still be some time before we move into our 'new normal' and can open our shops again, so in the meantime we will trial a system of CLICK AND COLLECT. We have had to organise this with our webdesigner and with our staff to ensure it all runs smoothly and in order to protect both our staff and our customers. There will need to be some restrictions and some rules in place, so that we can ensure we conform to the social distancing and hygiene measures of the government guidelines.
Our staff are extremely busy, so please assist by using our online service rather than phoning orders in.
CLICK AND COLLECT WILL ONLY OPERATE FROM OUR BASILDON SHOP
PLACE YOUR ORDER ONLINE
2 Make payment online. ON CHECKOUT SELECT 'PICK UP FROM STORE' OPTION
3. You will receive an email to say your order is in our packing department
4. When your order has been prepared, you will receive another email to say your order is ready for collection
5. You will then be able to collect at our Basildon Shop during the hours of 11am and 3pm Monday to Friday. (Sorry, we cannot offer specific time slots).
6. Ring the doorbell and immediately open the door and stand on the x mark
7. There will be a table in front of you, preventing your entry to the shelving area. If somebody else is at the table, please wait at least 2 m outside for your turn.
8. Please use the hand sanitiser on the table immediately and wear a face mask. A member of staff will request you to give your order number or post code to identify yourself. They will then place your order on the table.
We regret that for this system to work, once you have placed your order and made payment online, no alterations or additions can be made to the orderwhen collecting it. We will not be taking any cash payments and the shop remains closed at present. This will be a totally contactless transaction to protect you and our staff. To remain fair to all our customers, orders may not be ready on the same day as placed. If you arrive prior to getting our email, your order will probably not be ready.
All packet sizes and prices will be our Internet prices, and will be sold in gold vacuum packets. We will not be issuing any Loyalty Points until further notice.
This is a difficult time for all of us but we will come out of it triumphant!