OUR PROMISE OF FAST DELIVERY
If you place your order before 12 noon Monday to Thursday, we will do our best to dispatch your products on the same day, so that they arrive on your doorstep during the next working day, if this is impossible for any reason, we will email or contact you to discuss the delay.
We use Royal Mail 1st Class post for all UK Mainland post weighing under 2Kg in total weight. These parcels are not tracked/signed for but we do obtain a proof of posting for every item sent.
For UK Mainland parcels weighing over 2Kgs, we use Parcelforce 24 hour (next day delivery). Please note that parcels dispatched on Fridays will be delivered the following Mondayt and we do not send out wet Biltong or frozen produce on Fridays due to this delay in delivery.
International parcels are sent out using Parcelforce Worldwide. Delivery should be made in 3 – 5 days of dispatch. Unfortunately, we are unable to send out wet or frozen produce outside of UK Mainland.
Orders going to Post Codes in Scotland, especially Highlands and Islands, and certain other areas, could incur an additional charge, depending on the Delivery Zone (£6.59 or £12.13 extra). This can be determined by requesting a Shipping Quote at the Checkout.
Northern Ireland will also incur this additional cost on Courier deliveries (£6.59)
FREE DELIVERY - Orders to UK Mainland addresses over the value of £80, which contain no frozen goods will be sent free of charge as a discount to you.
Some quick facts to guide you
1. You will receive an email on the day we dispatch your parcel - but this is too late for us to redirect or add special notes to parcels. Please make sure you give us special delivery information at the Checkout - Although we do not normally offer timed delivery and cannot guarantee delivery time for Royal Mail, you can email to request a specific delivery day. We will contact you to confirm arrangements.
2. Deliveries to EU countries over 2Kg (includiing all packaging) will be sent in multiple parcels and charged at the rates above
3. If you are not sure that you will be home to receive your parcel, please consider having it delivered to a work address or delivered to a reliable neighbour.
4. We try our best to ensure you receive your order in good condition and at the correct time but unfortunately circumstances beyond our control are involved for which we are not responsible.
5. Deadlines: We will normally turn orders around within 24 hours but if you are ordering for a special occasion and have left the ordering a bit late, although we will always do our best, we cannot work any miracles!
1. If you are dissatisfied with any product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receipt.
2. We undertake to respond within 24 hours to your complaint and to replace any faulty product within 14 days. See our 100% Guarantee.
3. Customers will be reimbursed for the cost of postage on Returning parcels.
4. Biltong Direct will also be responsible for the cost of postage for the replacement package.
1. Part Refund will be made should an be temporarily out of stock or no longer available.
2. You will be contacted by phone and/or email to offer you an alternative, replacement item.
3. If you decline this offer, you will be refunded the amount immediately via your PayPal account.
1. If you wish to cancel your order, this should be done in the first instance by phoning 01268-727877 within 12 hours then confirming this in writing by sending an email to: email@example.com (within 12 hours)
2. Should your payment have been finalised prior to cancellation, a full refund will be made.
3. In the event of late cancellation, a full Refund will be made provided the goods have not been dispatched.